


we had lots of fun and you will be missed, grandma and grandpa miller!!!
thank you for spending so much time with the kids and letting me and doug sleep in every morning! it was nice going to the park and beach, flying kites, and riding bikes! 'til next time...
6 comments:
So fun to have family around! Those definitely look like some good times. Also I love the fabric beach balls you made for Gwen, I NEED your pattern! You are so talented.
it's so fun to have family in town! it always makes me appreciate living here even more because every day is a holiday!
oh the beach!!!
I miss the beach. Especially if its with your family.
rad. you guys had a great time! and sleeping in- heavenly!
you are making me miss the beach!! :( Malik definitely looks a lot older! Oh how I miss them.
AH, good times, good times
Post a Comment