4.13.2009

kids and t.v.

children television programs we enjoy:

11 comments:

Alicia said...

We (okay, lets be real, -I- Love Sid the Science Kid!). We also love Word World and Little Einsteins!

ashley said...

i love that first little one with the kids with the accents, they are so cute. if we had a tv, i would even allow the girls to watch it, just hoping that they would pick up the accent!

Unknown said...

I love the Backyardigans!! Aren't their dance moves so awesome!? Aaron loves to watch it!
Sid is cool too!

Stephanie said...

what is the first one called? it seems like the show to watch these days, but we just never have. we better get on it!

we mostly watch PBS kids on the morning out of sheer habit so of course we love good old sid! my favorite line, "i love my mom. uh huh. my mom is cool! uh huh. but now it's time... for having fun at school! oh yeah!" :)

echo said...

adelaide is obsessed with charlie and lola. she askes to watch them all the time. and secretly i love them too. i can't resist those british accents.

liko said...

steph - that one is 'chah-lee and lowla' actually called "charlie and lola" but it's with an english accent and it's such a fun one to watch. when faith was a little wee one i stumbled upon it one morning on the disney channel. very cute!

LeAnn and Dave said...

Liko, I love your sewing projects, and I am still waiting to hear from you by email. Tell Faith and Melek hi from me. Write soon.

Willing 'Ohana said...

We love the Backyardigans. My kids love singing the song. They love Charlie and Lola. Kalei always laughs during the beginning. Ku'uliko knows the line that Charlie always says, "I have a sister Lola. She's little and very funny." Well we borrow the books from the library too. I actually watch cartoons when I realize it's a new episode. Shhh...don't tell.

betsy said...

I wish my daughter liked the cool shows. But no, she is obsessed with Dora. She also loves Ni Hao Kai Lan and Caillou.

Hey Liko, would you be interested in working over at PCC with me? Selling jewelry? I work like 8-10 hours a week just at night. I saw on your goal list that you want to find a little job. Let me know. I could give you more details this week at beach friday.

Melissa said...

I love the accents that that Charlie and Lola have!

I totally want to go to kamuku drygoods again too. Let's go together with anyone else who wants to come.

.Ang. said...

hey Hey!

I'm glad you know you've been stalking my blog for a while!

now i don't feel so creepy for stalking yours! :)

We are all about the Backyardigans at our place as well! Maybe our kids can get together and sing and dance around and "say boinga a lot" on their way to mars!!