a neti pot. my sinuses are very congested (i may have a sinus infection) and it is annoying me! anyone wanna share their experience with one of these babies?
i am going on monday to pay and check on the exact cost- but before it was like only $40. dirt cheap. even if it was more this time around it would still be a better deal than bernina and honolulu comm. college/UH...etc.
DO IT!!! it'll be fun!
oh and in response to this post: i made my own version with one of those booger suckers you use on babies and it worked great! it felt really un-natural at first, but once it cleared me up without meds i was sold. :)
I actually have done that before. It was when I was pregnant and I thought i was getting a cold. i didn't want one so I bought one to have on hand and tried it out.its not very fun. I didn't do it right the first time and the water came up (or down) my nose and stung. It's making my eyes water at this very moment. But I must say that it worked when I got the hang of it. I didn't get sick. I
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
4 comments:
sorry, i have no experience with that.
but i do hope you start to feel better, and little malik too.
i am going on monday to pay and check on the exact cost- but before it was like only $40. dirt cheap. even if it was more this time around it would still be a better deal than bernina and honolulu comm. college/UH...etc.
DO IT!!! it'll be fun!
oh and in response to this post: i made my own version with one of those booger suckers you use on babies and it worked great! it felt really un-natural at first, but once it cleared me up without meds i was sold. :)
I actually have done that before. It was when I was pregnant and I thought i was getting a cold. i didn't want one so I bought one to have on hand and tried it out.its not very fun. I didn't do it right the first time and the water came up (or down) my nose and stung. It's making my eyes water at this very moment.
But I must say that it worked when I got the hang of it. I didn't get sick. I
those things remind me of Kimi from Massage school, i think she used one before when she got all congested from surfing
Post a Comment