this dress was originally uncle makana's volcom button-up shirt. then it was doug's, which he was going to put in the donation pile (in an attempt to downsize the amount of clothes we have). but then i saw this tutorial and it is now a (sleeping) dress for faith.
today was beautiful. the beach friday turnout was great and it was a perfect beach day!
this evening's sunset was lovely, at least from what we could see of it from our vantage point. the colors were so vibrant. i feel summer sneaking up on us as the temperature rises, warming my house like an oven!










10 comments:
my favorite part about the dress is the lace you added. Seeing it makes we want to complete mine that has been sitting here for over a year. I didn't think it was looking cute. But now I have faith that it will be--thanks to your adorable dress!
The sunset was awesome in sunset the day before yesterday too! It was so many colors. I love it when that happens.
good job liko. you are sewing so much. i am so amazed and impressed. i think it is so cute it could be an everyday dress. faith is so cute too. i want to come to beach fridays. the ocean is so nice there. we rarely even go to the beach here because it's just not the same.
wow, that's the cutest dress ever. Makana really likes it too :)
i love the old shirt/dress. what a good idea! i just love that middle picture of faith.
I really like that dress!!! Adam also has some shirts that will soon be retired and I definitely wanna do that for her too! You did an amazing job, Liko =o) You are so crafty!
HOLY MAN SO PRETTY the colors, home is the best, DANG liko that dress looks good
That dress is adorable! And you REUSED an old shirt! How cool is THAT!!! No, really, I love the dress! And that sunset... ooohhh the Sunset!!! Gorgeous! I miss home right now.
Love the dress. Does that make me want to sew. No! I'll have my mom do it. Thanks for the inspiration.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress!!
Darling dress!! What a cute and easy idea!! I have lots of boys shirts, maybe I should try some for Auden :) or give them to Em to use. You are so good with all of that!! I am envious of the time you have to do those things!!
Post a Comment