i love these!! i liked meg's idea of using these buttons on that clutch she made. i wanna use my buttons to do that or make more hair ties- can never have enough of those. or you could try using them for like push pins for a bulletin board or something- great fabrics too by the way!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
12 comments:
I love covering buttons, it is so quick, easy and rewarding! I could make hundreds!
i love these!! i liked meg's idea of using these buttons on that clutch she made. i wanna use my buttons to do that or make more hair ties- can never have enough of those. or you could try using them for like push pins for a bulletin board or something- great fabrics too by the way!
I likey!
those are too cute!
oh, and that pic of malik in the grass from your last post is my favorite! love everything about it!
oh, i have been wanting to do that too. you will have to show me how.
Oh cute! Do a give-a-way! Yes, I think so!
very cute buttons. I'll find something for them if you can't.
I love the buttons. I love the fabric....SHARE, share with me...PLEASE!! oh and your sewing machine too.
adorable!
those are way cute and now I'm totally bummed I missed the giveaway!!
whoa whoa whoa these ROCK!!
i love the apple fabric, and octopus, and black and white, geez, ALL OF THEM!!
so cute! Looking forward to hanging out again. I should be back this week! :-)
Post a Comment