it only hurts a little now when i inhale all the way. i'm avoiding lifting heavy things and am not going to massage until i feel 100% again, so as not to re-injure.thanks for your prayers.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
4 comments:
hooray!! <3
so glad you are on the mend. addy prayed for you too.
Still thinking of you! Yes, only working MOndays and Fridays, so I am open anytime! Let's play, but not too hard!
I just caught up on your posts. I'm glad you're feeling better. Pretty scary. keep smiling
Post a Comment