7.20.2009

monday morn

went something like this:




what these two look like
this very second:

life is good.

5 comments:

stef j. said...

amen to nap time!

.Ang. said...

I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS ALSO!

AND SLEEPING KIDS..

and I would love to get together and freezer paper create! and Echo can come too! and anyone else who really wants to really.

Let me clean my house first! haha I'll let you know when that is accomplished!

We just need to get together and bring our projects we are working on and socialize while we are doing it!

ashley said...

great monday! we just hit up the good old play dough too. i love the smell of it!

Stephanie said...

what a GREAT auntie you are!!!! thank you thank you thank you again! what would i do without you????

Stephanie said...

cool! thanks for the heads up friendy friend- we'll go sign up tomorrow!!!