this weekend,
Saturday (10am-6pm) and Sunday (10am-5pm),
head on over to Haleiwa for the Arts Festival!!!
support local artists and vendors!!!
admission is free!
go and peruse the tents --
you will find something that you like!
(he was featured on KHON2 news this morning!
(and invite your friends, too!)




5 comments:
YEAH KRISTOFOR!!!! THATS MY COUSIN!! WOO HOO
cool! maybe we'll browse it today- we were all sickies yesterday- but today we might actually be able to get out and have a little family time :)
i love things like that! but we weren't able to go yesterday because we had our ward party all day. so you will have to enjoy it for us.
i love things like that! but we weren't able to go yesterday because we had our ward party all day. so you will have to enjoy it for us.
OH NO! I wanted to go to that so BADLY, MAN!!!!! I don't even know what I was doing this weekend. SHOOT! WAS IT FUN ?
Post a Comment