Malik dresses himself these days, which makes for some interesting combinations.
Today it was a grey t-shirt, backward khaki shorts, and cape --
topped off with a beanie, of course.
I had to put a picture of Faith in here, too.
The rest of the day was spent at Shark's Cove, seeking relief from the heat.
Evening brought rain.
Wonderful, cool, sweet rain.






6 comments:
your kids are so so BEAUTIFUL!!! honestly, they could model.
i love malik's outfits too! the cape especially. amby chooses his outfits these days, but cant put them on himself all the way so we dont have the awesome backwards issue yet. :)
my babies r growing up too fast!! i miss them so much, they look so much older. malik is too funny with his clothes.
mr m- he cracks me up! great outfit.
and faith is beautiful- those eyes!
that pic of faith need to be pit in the gap model casting call. seriously, she is beautiful.
and malik- i love you, and your cape.
I love these old skool feel photos. And I'll say it again, we need to chill, Liko! And thank goodness it's raining. I was about to break up with Hawaii. It's been way too hot!
You are such a great photographer. I need to watch and learn how you put together such a beautiful blog.
Post a Comment