no wind. none. nada. zip. zilch.
even on the news it read a big fat 0 mph winds. no tradewinds.
sooo, anyone wanna go swimming tomorrow? at the beach...somewhere on the east side. somewhere we can fully immerse our entire bodies and actually swim and be weightless and COOL OFF?? i'm thinking kekela. i am pretty sure i will be there with my two kids. probably early before the intensity of the sun can zap us too harshly.
these days i've been sweating when i am doing nothing but breathing and sitting down!
see you at the beach!!



4 comments:
yeah, see you there ;) i wish.
we will be in the same pacific at least!
seriously! It has been SOO hot!! Beach is so nice! There's a nice little breeze but it's still better than sitting at home sweating!!
If we wake up early, we just might head out to Kakela's...if I remember.
Either way, have FUN!
yup, me and my kiddos will be there. I was just thinking about this a moment ago...so I am glad you posted and I am glad I saw it. ;-)
i wanna come too- but i dont know exactly what time. but i think you are right that earlier would be best!
Post a Comment