10.03.2009
my favorite primary song:
My Heavenly Father Loves Me
Whenever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by our lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.
He gave me my eyes that I might see
The color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things.
He gave me my life, my mind, my heart:
I thank him reverently.
For all his creations, of which I'm a part.
Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.
Labels:
my faith,
stuff i like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
ohhhh i love this song too! i used to walk around singing it to ambrose when we would have to get out for multiple walks in the day due to his baby fusiness. sweet memories of soothing my babe. great post!
My sister and I were just talking about how simple and profound the children's hymns are. They are the gospel in it's simplest form!
I loved hearing this song in conference today!
and of course I love this arrangement!!! SOO MUCH!
oooh!!! i really like how he sung it
I like that song too. It sounds so good the way he played it.
And great job on that skirt! The pedals are a perfect accent.
mine and adelaide's favorite primary hymn too. loved his arrangement.
Aaah, I love this song too. It's just so sweet.
Post a Comment