11.20.2009

told you i was a nerd:


it's 2:45 in the a.m., but before i hit the sack...

i must say that i give New Moon two thumbs waaay up!!

just got back from the midnight showing and i really enjoyed this director's rendition of the book a heck of a lot better than Twilight's adaptation. even subtle details like the lighting were much improved.

so GO and SEE IT!!! {if you're a fan and all.}


it did not disappoint.

'twas an enjoyable time!
**oh, and we all got together the previous night and made our own shirts. not too shabby, eh? thanks for the spray-paint, stencils, and rachel -- for doing my shirt :-)**

8 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

I am SO EXCITED! I'm going today at 4:30pm. I will discuss it after!

Stephanie said...

amen!!

Unknown said...

need to go see it!

echo said...

can't wait to go again!!!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matti said...

Ah man...this photo of me grabbin' steph's bum is all over the internet...

I think I'm going to have to steal it and photo shop. Most embarassing photo ever. hahahahahaha...but it was a really fun night. Totally worth an embarassing photo.

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA YOU HAVE A SHIRT! nah i want a water bottle, a Jacob water bottle, he he he, i thought it was alright, they mumble alot and stare

stef j. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!

mostly jacob, but the rest of the movie was good too.

:)