Nice! I totally want to see it but I'm thinking we're gonna wait to see it. A midnight showing is way too late for me! I sound like an old lady!! I used to be up past 2am back in the day...have fun!!! Don't put up any spoilers for late goers like me!!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
5 comments:
Nice! I totally want to see it but I'm thinking we're gonna wait to see it. A midnight showing is way too late for me! I sound like an old lady!! I used to be up past 2am back in the day...have fun!!! Don't put up any spoilers for late goers like me!!
amen amen amen
i'm SO SO excited!!
you got tickets for laie right??
YES YES YES!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
me too me too! thanks for getting my ticket!
what?! They're gonna do it in Laie?!
Post a Comment