"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
6 comments:
Oh, fun! I love flying kites. One of the best Drug free week activities I had at Kahuku was flying kites. Mine flew so well!!! Great memory.
Looks like fun! And man, I forgot how amazing the Hawaiian mountains are. You know that you are so blessed to live there, right? I'm sure that you do.
And from the previous post: LOVE kid style!!
oh, i wanna come. adelaide loves to fly kites!
was a fun fun day! hope to see you tomorrow too- even if we dont end up at the beach cuz it's cold.
Love these fun photos. Thanks for taking them Liko!! ;-)
Texton is so cute, he's so big now
Post a Comment