2.03.2010

fashion by faith

wednesday wardrobe:

complete with black tights, skort, AND maryjane boots.

love this girl.

{and for those who noticed, no, we are not consumers of corona -- we just cash in on their trash}

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

mama that's faiffff!!! amby is squealing :)

we all love that girl and especially dig her style!

Kathy said...

She's got great fashion sense! :) Cute boots!!

DavidyAshley Bowen said...

I love it when kids dress themselves! so cute!

ashley said...

she looks great! love the mary jane boots, make me want to go splash around!

echo said...

i prefer heineken myself but corona is good too.

faith, you are cute.

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matti said...

Hahaha! So cute! I love the mary jane boots. I've never seen those before. I'm going to have to get my hands on some of those....can't wait for those kite photos when you get around to it by the way. ;-) HInt hint.

Jessica said...

Faith is such a sweetie! What a cute girl!