NIce work! And that's your first? That is a huge task. Liko, what can't you do! You can re-do my re-do's. So fun seeing you all last weekend. Thanks for coming!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
6 comments:
Oh boy do I know how you feel. We lived without a table forever, so now I always appreciate a good table.
Awesome memories.
we werent' gonna get a table just saddle stools for our counter, but i miss eating on a table together
Oh...I bet you just love your table!!
I think I may go get me a table now!
great work! so important to sit down as a family! and the placemats look AWESOME!
NIce work! And that's your first? That is a huge task. Liko, what can't you do! You can re-do my re-do's. So fun seeing you all last weekend. Thanks for coming!
Post a Comment