3.28.2010

weekending

sewed these reversible placemats for our table
went on another family hike


then did some trampoline jumping

and on saturday, we went to the beach
lovin' our three-day weekends!!!

7 comments:

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Ahhh...that looks so lovely. LOVE hiking! I love the place mats and John Deere shirt, too.
Fun weekend!

echo said...

awesome hike! where is that one?
i have been wanting to do placemats too. great job!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Levon said...

Whoa, when I saw him jump, I thought he slipped and fell!!!

Kalei said...

that looks like fun!!! wish i was there with you guys.. i miss hiking and not having to worry about creatures

Anonymous said...

alaka uku le le, nice trespassing :P, I SO would've gone too

Matti said...

ummmm...your family is amazing hikers. Sure wish we would jump on that band wagon.
And I love your place mats...I totally need to make some of those!