that guitar rocks!!!! and what a great place for the boards to hang! they look so pretty there, best wall art is a board, well, as long as they are easy to get down and ride too! ;)
But I really like Board wall-art too! If you have board wall-art and actually use the boards you are cool.
And you guys have a murphy-bed like jesse and Becky katsopolis so you are even more cool.
and I love that he is using the guitar! my kids mostly just use theirs as weapons. And I hope you guys know that it is a lower case m on the front. Bryile gave me a really hard time because it looks like an E... and she is right.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
5 comments:
that guitar rocks!!!! and what a great place for the boards to hang! they look so pretty there, best wall art is a board, well, as long as they are easy to get down and ride too! ;)
aww the kids are growing up so fast.. looks like fun! haha.. how do u get the boards down?
did angie make that guitar? it's awesome! and great hanging people. i have been wondering what has been going on in your life.
i love board wall-art!
NICE RACK!
ha I couldn't help myself.
But I really like Board wall-art too!
If you have board wall-art and actually use the boards you are cool.
And you guys have a murphy-bed like jesse and Becky katsopolis so you are even more cool.
and I love that he is using the guitar! my kids mostly just use theirs as weapons. And I hope you guys know that it is a lower case m on the front. Bryile gave me a really hard time because it looks like an E... and she is right.
Post a Comment