3.18.2010

my sister got married!!!

jessyca getting ready
my mom made her bouquet
the groom's mom made jam and i sent "hawaiian" crayons as favors
they got the house ready

then these two got hitched!

and they kissed


and then she changed into this for the reception

congratulations, jessyca and dennis!!!
(and i hope it's okay i posted these...)

8 comments:

Scotts of Paradise said...

Finally. Pictures of the wedding. I can't wait to see more. Congratulations Jessyca and Dennis!

echo said...

wow! congrats!!

stef j. said...

i had to read it about a gazillion times before i realized it said "amazing"

congrats!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, yeah, dad was trying to read it, he was like "u". . ."h". . . then mom yells from the kitchen "ITS PHONETIC!" HA HA HA, Dennnis said "why do i have a feeling that in 20 years you'll talk to me like that?" ha ha ha ha

Stephanie said...

what a beautiful dress too and i love the jam and crayons idea- nice personal touch!

sheila said...

congrats to your sister. I also love her dress.

Wednesday is good- your house is good {if that's ok} and is 10:30 good?

I have the mochi rice and coconut milk. Do you have 2 cups brown sugar? That's all it takes.

I'll text stephanie too.

Nic & Trudi said...

I had no idea she was even engaged or dating anyone! SO exciting!! YAY!!! Congrats to them!

Unknown said...

yay! I'm so glad to finally see pictures! so exciting!! love it! and I totally didn't get the "amazing" part until I read it several times.
awesome.