"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
15 comments:
are u having a baby?!
no, but a lot of my friends are pregnant. they're gifts.
I love those! Very darling. And I love the grow-with-you capability with cutting the straps off. Fabulous!
and all in such great fabrics too! how many times i have said that i need a baby girl over the last couple of days??? these arent helping..... :)
love them ALLL!!! and love you too
they're so cute!
shoot, how do you do the stretchy top part? is it stretchy thread??? I have been wondering for the longest time, and these are so stinking cute!
those ARE very cute.
you are inspiration, I just need some motivation.
Or maybe some cute fabric like you made it from.
love em! :)
so cute! you are talented. i'm glad i received one :)
so cute!! I am totally a pattern person too. I don't think I could do that! Great work!
your awesome, they are so so so cute! way to sew mamma!
i hope i have a girl next so she can have a cute dress made by her aunty
those are amazing, Liko! You are a stud-ette!
Lilikoi needs one! They are so cute.
Post a Comment