4.30.2010

i know, i know...these should appease ya'll for a bit

all decked-out in their beanies and birthday party favors
and do any of you remember doing this to your hair when you were younger??
i do!!!
me and my sisters would take turns - fun times!!!

this was a test-run for faith's 'crazy hair' day next week.
she loved it!!
but she was a little bummed when she realized it didn't last forever...

8 comments:

echo said...

LOVE faiths hair like that. soooo cute!

Stephanie said...

too bad its not crazy- it's so pretty!!!! and i love that it came from the ties- so old fash :)

Kalei said...

i miss doing that to our hair. So much fun. I recognize that mirror! Miss you guys!

sheila said...

she looks good!
can you believe I've never tried to curl my hair like that? I don't even know how to do it.

oh, and you can find japanese decorative tape and Ben Franklin and other craft stores.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Okay, Faith is so beautiful. I love, love her hair like that. Can you teach me how to put hair up in rags? It looks so cool! I might just walk around like that:)

Melissa said...

super cute! It doesn't really look crazy though, just adorable!

Anonymous said...

yeah i was looking at the mirror too, he he he, faith looks so cute, i have hives all over my legs today

Kathy said...

Cute do!!! She's beautiful! Wish we could send some curl your way -- our house is full of flat irons :)