came across this gem at the thrift store.
(it hadn't even made it into the store yet -- someone had JUST dropped it off)
i was so excited!!
it came with an adjustable height stand and everything!!
at it's smallest measurements, it does measure a bit bigger than me, but i am currently in the process of giving it a breast reduction.
that way, i can put one of my bras on it to make it more my size.



10 comments:
HA HA HA, breast reduction, uh, can i give you measurements and you make me one huge cute aloha maternity shirt? he he he
that would be fun to try, jess. gimme your measurements.
sweet steal! That would definitely inspire me to sew.
Sometimes I wish I could spend a day sitting in front of the thrift store seeing what kind of goodies people drop off.
awesome! you lucky girl!
How may I ask are you giving it a breast reduction!? Are you cutting them off!?
OH MY GOSH!!! i have been wanting one of these so bad! you lucky girl you. can't wait to see what you do with it.
that is so cool! wish I knew how to sew. I can't wait to see what you do with it either!
Score. That's gotta come in handy, yeah? How do those things work anyway?
Time to update, Liko...missing your adventure happenings:)
Hi friend! I'm ready for a new post. WHat have you guys been up to??? ;-)
oh...and i was wondering. did you have to pay for it since it wasn't technically in the store yet? ;-)
Post a Comment