shoot, that looks so fun! and i had to look really closely at the picture to try and figure out what the heck you were talking about, and it's NOTHING! Faker; you're gorgeous.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
7 comments:
welcome summer for sure- it's so nice to be sunny and hot again! love the family SUP riding! i bet kawala is perfect for that!
and, ummm, your freaking hot and don't have to pardon anything let alone your weight factor! :)
looks like so much fun! when did u guys get those boards? I wanna use one when we come next year? haha.. i'm hoping!!!!
Amen to what Ashley said...uh, you're one hot tamale, Liko!
hooray for summer!!!!
lets hang out again soon. it has been too long.
That looks frickin' awesome!! I am so jealous. I could use me some good beach time. And, btw, weight factor? uh what? You're beautiful!
shoot, that looks so fun! and i had to look really closely at the picture to try and figure out what the heck you were talking about, and it's NOTHING! Faker; you're gorgeous.
oh weight factor my butt- you look gooood! anyway- that looks like so so much fun!!!
Post a Comment