friday we didn't do much.
faith sounded like she was getting sick and i spent a majority of the day cleaning house.
so, late in the afternoon daddy suggested we go camping.
so we did.
a fun way to kick off the summer!!!
it was pretty overcast...
then i saw blue.

we had some fun in the evening light

and watched the sun glow orange before dipping below the horizon.

see it?
we miss out on sunsets where we live, so it's always beautiful seeing all the colors.

ooooh, ahhhh
all tuckered out

morning moon

we rose with the sun

and we played on the beach for a bit

then we headed over to uncle ryan's and hit the beach again

and took a nap in the shade of a hibiscus

the end.
9 comments:
ahhhh! are you kidding me! what a dream! your kids have the perfect childhood! i need to stop playing house and get my kiddos back out in the great outdoors already!
ps- come over anytime! in fact, how does tomorrow night at 8PM sound? hmmmmm? ;)
ps- are you going to kekela tomorrow? there's a bbq slip n slide beach day going on around 10 or 11. come come come!
beautiful! can my kids come live with you guys for a bit?? They would love it! I think I am ready to invest in some camping gear. You have sold me on it!
Wow! Beautiful and dreamy! ALL of it! You are living the life. Seriously. Camping on the beach, getting comfy in the sand, waking with the sun, napping under tropical plants in the shade. MMmm. I envy.
I grew up close to the Atlantic coast in southern Virginia and my siblings and I would go sleep on the beach sometimes. I LOVED it!
Lucky you!
What a fun, fun dreamy time. You guys do the best stuff.
Way to be spontaneous! I want to go camping!
You could have called this post "eat your heart out Jill". Looks like a great Friday night/Saturday.
perfect! does not get better than camping on the beach!
SO FUN CAMPING ON the BEACH!!! Kali has been missing the beach lately, except for the sand, she says:)
YOu guys are always up to some fun outdoor adventure!!! SO fun!!
Post a Comment