6.08.2010

a whole lotta nothing

going on.
faith got medicine for bronchitis, then malik and i got sick.
wet coughs and runny noses galore along with plugged ears.
asthma? maybe. bronchitis? maybe.
we've been hanging low, trying to make the best of our situation.
faith and malik like to dress up:


and we've all been doing a whole lotta this while trying out a variety of meds:

can't wait to be healthy again!!!

5 comments:

echo said...

get healthy soon. adelaide asks to play with malik almost daily. so when you are well come to our house!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan and Keli'i said...

Awww, get healthy soon! Little Malik looks so content in his little napping photos! Amen to "can't wait to be healthy again." I can't believe I broke my toe and had strep and possible bronchitis all in one week...and it's the first week of summer.

We'd better play this summer, Liko!

Stephanie said...

we have been a bunch of sickies too and i'm like- REALLY?!? again. boo.

hope we all get well soon so we can party at the beach! or at least at the baby party on sat!

LeAnn and Dave said...

Must be something in the air - I have that dreaded stuff too and I almost NEVER get sick! Hope you all get better fast (and me too). I love reading your blog and seeing the kids. I haven't been on for a few weeks, kind of hectic here for a while. Em is better at explaining why on her blog :) Tell the kids hi for me. Miss you guys.