6.30.2010

i AM still alive...

in case ya'll were wondering.
and no, this isn't a figment of your imagination -- i really do have a new post up.
haven't been taking the time to take pictures of our adventures or sit at the computer long enough to create a new posting.

we've been mango-picking, pool-swimming, mountain apple-scavenging, soap-grating for laundry detergent-making, baby shower-going, book-reading, taylor swift-belting, rainy day-adventuring, birthday-partying, beach-hopping, friend-visiting, ward-camping, dentist-appointmenting, hair-cutting, SUPing, eclipse shirt-creating, eclipse premiere-viewing and just downright summer-loving.

7 comments:

ashley said...

ahhh, summer time! lovin it and all you kids are up too!

and so glad your blog is working today!

and, yes, my kids really like "maliko" and "faith" any afternoon is a good afternoon....

Stephanie said...

hooray the blog is back! good job on all your busy and fun summer adventures friend! glad we get to be a part of so many of them. i like a lot of liko in my life.

stef j. said...

that laundry soap is AWESOME!!!

and isn't summer grand...

.Ang. said...

Busy busy!! Sounds like you guys are having a FUNNN summer!

That laundry soap is sweet! I made the liquid variety and it makes our clothes SOOO SOFT! I love it!

I think I'm the only girl in the world who hasn't seen Eclipse yet..

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Sounds lovely, especially the mango-picking and mountain apple-scavenging - or maybe I'm just hungry. Love the eclipse shirts. How was the film?

Melissa said...

I still have not see eclipse either! Angie and I must be the only TWO girls who have not seen it!:)

Sounds like you guys are having fun!! I love summer!

Chant'e said...

did you like the soap that you made? i want to make the liquid one next. i feel like the powder one doesn't have enough bubbles to it to make my clothes clean :)