I love your pictures! I think that it was a beautiful sunset all over the world - I've noticed it in everyone's 4th pictures. Where did you get to visit the horse? Was that at Gunstock? (Oh, and the hay bales don't roll...well not really. Unless you push them with a tractor. ;) )
AND... i was bugging doug about the lilikoi trail and i think you guys were on the right one too! he said that he had been there is week and there were not many, that beginning of july is best.... next year we are hitting it up then, cause they are the best things ever!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
7 comments:
fun fun! happy 4th!
you guys always have the most fun!
Seriously, you guys always have way too much fun :).
I love your pictures! I think that it was a beautiful sunset all over the world - I've noticed it in everyone's 4th pictures. Where did you get to visit the horse? Was that at Gunstock?
(Oh, and the hay bales don't roll...well not really. Unless you push them with a tractor. ;) )
:) glad it was good to you!
AND... i was bugging doug about the lilikoi trail and i think you guys were on the right one too! he said that he had been there is week and there were not many, that beginning of july is best.... next year we are hitting it up then, cause they are the best things ever!
looks fun. sweet pictures of the fireworks too!
Post a Comment