why has no one commented on the FREAKING BEAR!!!! oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!
anyway, whoa.
love all these vacation pics. i am starting to take over the internet with mine as well. i'm glad we've all gotten to have so much fun lately! let's have fun together reeeeal soon!
Yes, thinking you guys had way too much fun on your trip! And can I just say that all of you guys are so dang beautiful? Yes, you are! And Faith is a model. She's so dang gorgeous.
And that fish looks divine.
And your mom (I'm assuming it's your mom) is gorgeous too. Runs in the fam, I suppose!
looks like you've got a ton of fish to eat up! those are HUGE! love the pictures with the three kids in the wagon and also of kalie's baby (i forget his name) kissing faith.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
11 comments:
wow, look at those fish
he he he, looks like your butt is hanging out your pants when you're wrapping the fish
faith is getting SOOOO beautiful!
faith is getting SOOOO beautiful!
why has no one commented on the FREAKING BEAR!!!! oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!
anyway, whoa.
love all these vacation pics. i am starting to take over the internet with mine as well. i'm glad we've all gotten to have so much fun lately! let's have fun together reeeeal soon!
haha- your sisters comment about the butt cracked me up too! never noticed that.
Yes, thinking you guys had way too much fun on your trip! And can I just say that all of you guys are so dang beautiful? Yes, you are! And Faith is a model. She's so dang gorgeous.
And that fish looks divine.
And your mom (I'm assuming it's your mom) is gorgeous too. Runs in the fam, I suppose!
and now i want to go to alaska. awesomeness. that is all i have to say
looks like you've got a ton of fish to eat up! those are HUGE! love the pictures with the three kids in the wagon and also of kalie's baby (i forget his name) kissing faith.
wow!!!! looks like an awesome trip!
I totally want to go to Alaska one day.
Sad i didnt get to say goodbye to you guys! everything was sold last minute. Miss you, hope to see you someday soon.
That is so awesome that you got to go to Alaska! It looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment