11.01.2010

i like it raw

ever since tasting my first ever raw pie for faith's birthday, i have been craving it!!  and there was no added sugar, flour, dairy, or eggs -- just fruit, nuts, cacao powder, and coconut oil (which is cholesterol free!). 

this is my attempt at being a little more healthy, and since i LOVE to bake, i felt the need for a healthier alternative.  i have been rummaging through this book and am excited to try my hand at raw desserts, because i don't think i could ever convert my main meals into the raw category...ever.

baby steps = progress.  right??

here's to sweet, healthy yumminess.

4 comments:

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Ooo, do share a recipe or two. Sounds wonderful!

Smiths said...

I'm so impressed! One thing though, if you're like me you're going to love and crave just about anything in the dessert catagory. I'd love to steal some of your favorite raw recipes!

And we've got to get together sometime- I know your schedule is pretty jammed so let me know a time that works for you.

Jessica said...

Yum! Looks delish! Halloween looks like it was a blast! Hope you guys are great! I love reading your blog! You are so clever all the fun things you guys do!

Shanae said...

I need to try this. I definitely need a healthier alternative for desserts.