2.15.2011

valentines weekend











8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so! sad! we had to miss Sheila's rad party! Looks like you had some good times with that beautifully set table friend. I want to see your new machine in person! When should I invite myself over? :)

Kalei said...

looked like fun!!! what did you guys have for your vday dinner?

sheila said...

wow, your dinner looked so romantic! The only type of romance (if you call it) was drinking from wine glasses. Kailani thought that was the coolest thing.

I think I might have to steal some of the party photos. I didn't take any.

mrs. ho said...

ha ha to malik in the wetsuit, that is too cute!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Um yes, your life always looks so fun and colorful.

I love it. Thank you for sharing.

ashley said...

LOVE-ly. what grand v-day celebrations!

and yes, that hike is a must do soon! just let me know when!

Smiths said...

Enough said. Good times.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

That hike in the rain looks fabulous. Fun times for your tropical selves!