6.25.2011

friday saturday




some serious conversation going on yonder




reading lifeguard

malik can't quite make a shaka

sun-warmed concrete


these pictures make me happy.
i've been feeling kind of blah lately, you know, in a funk.
don't want to do anything, being unproductive and antisocial, staying indoors, spending way too much time online, feeling like i'm getting some bug, not working out like i NEED to in order to feel good, being lazy, feeling groggy, yadda yadda yadda...
it'll pass; it always does.
and these pictures help a bit.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

These pictures make me so happy too! I especially love Faith's beautiful hair in that braid with her highlight! I am guessing that is a natural highlight? Such a beauty just like her Mama! Love that I have gotten to see you a teeny tiny bit more lately. Let's make it a habit! And yes, let's get ourselves some underwater cameras and take them on adventures!

liko said...

natural highlights, yes, or sun damage same difference. haha! i would never highlight my kids hair.
and it has been nice seeing my friends a bit more!!