4.16.2012

Life with an Android

So I FINALLY got a new phone.  An Android.  Yep.  Oh yes, it can take AND receive photos and it's so great!  My previous phone could take pictures; it could NOT, however, receive or send any via text messages because we had the most basic phone plan from Mobi - which I am so over!  And this plan is only about $5 more a month with unlimited talk, text, AND web!!!  I've finally emerged from the Stone Ages, people.  Now I understand why I see people with their heads constantly bent over their phones - I've become one of them!  
Here are some photos taken via my snazzy new phone (so convenient for capturing moments on the fly!):
Faith and Malik were Ocean Warriors!!!  Yay!!!

She's got really good balance -- she's fast, too!

Daddy's turn

Goat Island

Easter bouquet

Kalei had #3 -- a girl!!! Malia 'Ale'a Hayden

egg dyeing - kyle, our neighbor, joined us

...and done!

sick babies

hiking to pine forest




evening at kahana bay

last hoorah with uncle Ryan before he flies away to fight fires in Colorado

another gorgeous beach day in Ka'a'awa - Faith bodyboarding

Malik found a dead tako and played with it for a bit

Malik's friend Ambrose's knight party!

reading this right now and it's encouraging me to be a better wife and mom

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I've said it once and I will say it again- you guys have the best adventures! I want to grow up in your cool family! OH and yes isn't that book the best? I grw so much from reading it. Love her! Love Malik the knight too!