But, it’s the holiday season and I’m committing myself to starting anew and being better at record keeping.
12.06.2012
'tis the season...
I was rummaging through all the photos stored on my external hard drive this morning. So many gems of days past and present, so many memories recollected. I feel that way about old blog posts, too, and wonder why it’s been so difficult for me to keep up with something I used to LOVE doing. There has been so much happening since my consistent blogging days of yore, yet I can’t seem to recall details of what, exactly. My poor, neglected blog has withered.
But, it’s the holiday season and I’m committing myself to starting anew and being better at record keeping.
But, it’s the holiday season and I’m committing myself to starting anew and being better at record keeping.
Labels:
a reminder for myself,
christmas,
nature,
oregon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment