Here are some random pictures I took in New Zealand. Someday I am going to get myself a really good camera and then have fun experimenting with it while learning how to use it.




The bottom three - it was my first time seeing frost like that and I just thought it looked sooo pretty!






3 comments:
No need for the expensive camera--those shots look pretty good to me! =). Nah, I know how you feel. I've been wanting one too...have you checked out the Canon 450 xsi? That's the one I'm looking at.
i just know that i want a canon or a nikon, don't know exactly what model yet, though.
hey liko! i found your blog through kalei's... your pictures of new zealand are amazing! i'm soo jealous of your trip! and as for the camera thing, i'm begging poata for the cannon rebel right now! i want it sooo bad i have the film rebel but i really want the digital! well good luck to both of us! keep in touch
Post a Comment