6.06.2008

Back to Reality...

So, last Thursday my sister Alohi asks me if I want to read this book of hers called Twilight. Okay, I must confess that it has been a looong while since I have read and finished a book. So I start reading it. I finish it in two days and I just HAVE to read the next, New Moon. So I finish that in two days, too. Then I pick up the third in the series, Eclipse, and I just finished it yesterday. I have been obsessed with finishing them up, so anxious to see what will happen. So it's a young adult book, it's still pretty dang awesome. And from the looks of it, I know that I'm not the only mom in my twenties or older who is a fan. I cannot wait for August 2nd!!

Breaking

note -- this is the reason i have been neglecting the blog...

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Welcome to the cult. lol. Just kidding! ... kinda. Oh Fabulous world of the Cullens! :)

Megan and Keli'i said...

Starting the series today...if my kids ever let me! We really need a beach day!

Kalei said...

i just started "twilight" and its soo good! :)

Megan and Keli'i said...

Check out my blog for my take on the series. Fun time, my dear. Reminds me of college...wish I had more time to read!

Atwood Ohana said...

Hi! I just found your blog through a friend's friend. But I am sure glad I did. Your blog was fun to look at. How you doing? I haven't seen you since high school I think. Well you look happy and I'm way jealous about your summer fun on the beach! haha. I love the twilight series too. I am like you, I was kind of egged on into reading the first one and then next thing i new i was hooked. well...take care and keep in touch! love ya, Heather