6.13.2008

we are family

updates on me and my family:

- yesterday i got the results back from my licensing exam and i passed!!! yay! (so did jess -- yay!!) so when july 1st rolls around i am oficially an LMT. seriously, whoever wants a massage, message me and i will let you know the schedule and you can choose what time would work out best for you -- an hour full-body (or shorter). free, 'til i get my license -- at my parents' home in kahuku. leilani -- tuesday or thursday 4 or 5pm?? i need to practice.
- my youngest sister, angela, graduated from high school two weeks ago. congratulations!!! i still remember when she was just a baby...
- my other sister kalei and her husband shane are moving to colorado at the end of the month...we are going to miss them a lot!!! :-( thank goodness she started a blog!
- alohi, another sister, will be leaving for the mtc in july, we will miss her, but we will write! :-)
- and my last sister, jessyca, is planning to move to utah at the end of the summer to see where the road takes her while she stays with my brother and his family (whom we also miss and hope to see soon!). we will surely miss her, too.

it is strange, we have all been here in hawaii all our lives and now everyone seems to be moving away. it is bittersweet. my siblings are my bestest friends. i will miss them!!! and i wish them the best in all that they do! they all help me out so much (along with my parents), whether it be babysitting or going to the beach or hanging out at my parents' house. i love them all so much!!!

7 comments:

ashley said...

that is a bummer that everyone is taking off on you! it's so fun to have family close by.

oh, and i think i need to take you up on that free massage offer--- anytime you have time, i will make time!

karebear said...

shoot, i wish i was back in hawaii so i could get a free massage! i'm sorry everyone is leaving you...i've always noticed how close you are with your sisters and i really admire that!

ashley said...

thursday sounds swell. the 4:15 would work great. i will call you!

Nic & Trudi said...

LIKO!!!! I am so excited I found you on here! So I just read through your blog and I can't believe everything. I cannot believe Angela just graduated from high school. That is CRAZY. And Kalei is married?!? Wow it's crazy how time flies. Nic and I are living in Cali for the summer with a baby on the way...you can look at my blog. I'm so excited to keep in touch now!!

Nic & Trudi said...

Oh yeah and I forgot to tell you that I'm also an LMT. I have been doing it for a little over 3 years now. Anyway, we will be back in Utah the beginning of September. I'm excited Jess is going to be there. And did you say she's an LMT? She should work with me at my spa. That would be fun!

Unknown said...

I want a massage! Whenever you're free, I should be good too! Just let me know! I'm glad I found you!!

Kaity said...

I really want a massage. I wish I were there. Congratulations on passing your exam!