after watching all the models walk the runway, i mentally noted christopher's dress as my favorite.
and he ended up winning!! i thought the dress was very cute and flattering in shape. and i think it's awesome that he had no formal education in fashion!!
i used to occassionally watch Project Runway with my sisters and mom, but i must confess that since i've started sewing its appeal has skyrocketed!!!
can't wait to see all the future creations!!
Faith watched it with me. she kept saying she liked all the dresses and that she wanted to learn how to sew. but every time one of the judges said the word "sexy", she would ask why they were saying that and that they aren't supposed to say that word. i didn't think twice about it...until she brought it to my attention...




7 comments:
I really liked watching it too! I only caught the last hour though. I did like Christopher's dress! It was awesome! Makes me wish I knew how to sew!
im not reading this im not reading this im not reading this!! we were out for our anniversary last night and i forgot to set the tivo and so when we got home we set it to record the re-run!!! havent seen it yet but tonight- it's on!!!!
Faith you're too smart, ha ha ha,
this show is the only reason i want tv.
can we have a date every thursday night at your house so i can watch it???
i LOVED it!!! and I always have, even before I could sew. I used to watch it and wish I could sew like that. I still do, but have hope that someday in the future I will be able to.
loved it!!!! and thank goodness to lifetime putting it on the internet i didn't miss it!
Post a Comment