8.17.2009

i'm grateful for summer because...

...it's the season for these...


...and these.

i'm even more grateful for people who share the fruitful abundance from their trees with me and my family.

haden mangos and all types of avocado make me oh so happy.

:-)

10 comments:

.Ang. said...

I am SO jealous right now!

cindy said...

I would LOVE to trade you some mangoes and avocados for the plums and peaches that are filling up all my kitchen counters!

Unknown said...

amen.

Anonymous said...

I like some, OH LIKO I GOT A DANG JOB, finally, the real fun starts in december, that's when i get insurance :)

echo said...

YUMMMMM!!!! i wish i had a nice neighbor with mango and avocado trees.

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic & Trudi said...

oh my gosh I am jealous. We had the best mango and avocado trees in our yard in Kahuku!!

stef j. said...

my salivators just squirted.

Rach said...

Ok...was a little hard to find the comments....but I FINALLY did!! yeah. ok...so seriously I need to find friends like yours. I am dying for an avocado.

Stephanie said...

two of my favorite foods!!!!!!